a

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Three things:-

Three things:- Once the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: I love 3 things of this world: 1. Fragrance. 2. Women. 3. The solace of my eyes lies in Salaat. On this occasion, some Companions were present. Hadhrat Abu Bakr (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: O Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). Indeed you have spoken the truth and I like 3 things: 1. The sight of your face. 2. Spending my wealth on you. 3. That my daughter, Hadhrat Aisha (May Allah be well pleased with her), is your wife.This is a matter of pride and honor for me. Photos of Quran's Invitation (The Guidance foR Humanity) · 4 May Add tag · Unlike · View full size Make this my Profile picture Edit photo You, Þálák Siddiqui and 7 others like this. Shahbaz Siddiqui Hadhrat ‘Umar (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: O Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam)! Verily, you have spoken the truth. I also like 3 things: 1. Enjoining the good. 2. Forbidding the evil. 3. Wearing old garments. Hadhrat ‘Uthman (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: O Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam)! You have spoken the truth. I like these 3 things: 1. Feeding the hungry. 2. Clothing the nude. 3. Reciting the Holy Quran. 4 May · Unlike · 5 · Remove Shahbaz Siddiqui Hadhrat ‘Ali (May Allah be well pleased with him) said: O Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam), you have indeed spoken the truth. I also like 3 things: 1. Serving a guest. 2. Fasting in summer. 3. Striking the enemy with my sword. Jibreel (May peace be upon him) came and said: O Prophet of Allah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam), I have been sent by Allah Most High to tell you what I would have liked if I were a human being. The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: Tell us O Jibreel (May peace be upon him)! He said: 1. Guiding on to the right path those who have gone astray. 2. Loving the poor worshippers. 3. Helping those poor people who have families. Almighty Allah likes 3 things in His slaves: 1. Spending one’s efforts in the path of Allah, be it through money or through one’s life. 2. Crying when regretting one’s sins. 3. Being patient on starvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment